Winter Herbal Foraging & Skin Care Creative Workshop
Honey Hollow Farm is delighted to invite Marissa Jacobs, educator and of The Art of Ecology to join for an evening of exploring seasonal foraged herbs, concocting and creating skin care products in this Winter Workshop class.
Discover the wonders of the natural world and the incredible, seasonal ways that plants provide for us during this practical foraging & herbalism winter body scrub workshop.
What to Expect:
- We will identify local wild and cultivated plants who support general health & well-being and their drying methods to be able to utilize their function year-round! T
- We will play with ingredients and make our own body scrubs designed to uplift dreary, winter moods as well as soothe and support elasticity of dry winter skin.
- As we examine incredible plants such as wild rose, calendula, cinnamon, violets, plantain, lemon balm, and others, we shall discuss the primary & secondary metabolites that act as benefits to our bodies and minds during the winter season.
- Each participant will take home a sugar scrub and a Himalayan salt scrub, as well as a laminated body scrub recipe card – perfect for using yourself or for gift-giving (these make perfect stocking stuffers)!”
- Layla of Honey Hollow Farm will make a warming soup and some naturally sweetened treats to accompany our evening of creativity.
It would be our pleasure to see you there! I invite you to check out Layla of Honey Hollow Farm’s website HERE.