These are specifically designed with little bodies and active imaginations in mind! Students will be able to get up, move around, and discover the natural world with these lesson plans.
Pricing is as follows:
- Individual lesson plan bundle (lesson & activities) – $6.00
- Whole Unit Plans (multiple lessons & activities) – $7.50
- Lesson Plan & Presentation – $10.00
- “What Did I Learn” Template Idea – $2.00
- National Geographic Geo-Inquiry Template (for Non-Formal Educators) – $2.00
- Individual Worksheets & Games – $2.00 each
Order each lesson and a PDF Version of the lesson plan and all included pieces will be emailed to you! Each order will be fulfilled within 24 hours of being placed.
Exploring Colors Through Birds
Discover the wonderful world of colors by examining feathers, and the various birds who show off their brilliant plumage! Get outside with bird walks (even through a school yard!) and get engaged with this hands-on lesson.
Students will explore the animal kingdom by examining various adaptations in comparison with our own through hands-on science experiments and imaginative games. What helps arctic species stay warm? Students will discover what life is like as a seal in order to find out!