Tea towels date back to the 18th century, when they were originally used in tea ceremonies to artistically accentuate the cups, as well as gently absorb any spills. They can be used as trivets, to protect tabletops and counters from hot baking dishes, as well as to wipe hands or dry off produce. Looking for other creative uses? Go zero-waste with gift wrapping and try your hand at Furoshiki, a Japanese method of wrapping foods, boxes, or gifts with fabric, uniquely folded and tied up.
Enjoy the finer things in life with this Ginkgo Tea Towel set! The ginkgo is considered the oldest tree on the planet, with records indicating their emergence around 190 million years ago! These “living fossils” are often sought after for their gorgeous fall foliage, unique fan-shaped leaves, and medicinal qualities. The leaves can be used to create a a tincture or tea to improve circulation – which ultimately improves cognitive function as fresh, oxygenated blood can get to the brain readily. Spark some great conversation with these towels!
Ginkgo Tea Towel Details:
- 100% cotton (eco-friendly)
- Sustainable & repurposed fabrics (salvaged fabrics from flour sack creation)
- Hand-printed with care using my own own carved blocks from my illustrations!
- Comes with 2 square towels, each is 26.5×26.5″ (one is printed in green, one is printed in black)
- Machine washable (on cold). Tumble dry low.
- FREE shipping in the United States!
Looking for other designs? Click HERE to see some other print designs. Stay up to date with future block-printed designs, as well as in-person market dates by subscribing to my e-blast HERE. A portion of the proceeds benefits habitat preservation and wildlife conservation efforts.
There are no reviews yet.