Join The Art of Ecology for a summer morning’s workshop, geared towards getting you outside, exploring local habitats, and discovering a few ways that homeowners can take easy actions to protect plants, and the wildlife that visit their property. Space is limited to only 15 participants each session, so be sure to save your space and register early! These programs are designed for homeowners to learn more about ways to improve habitat for wildlife on their property, however the workshops are open for any age, 10+.
Located at the Brinker property: 261 Old New Road, Doylestown PA, 18901
Admission: Ranges from $20-$35/pp (depending on workshop session attending) and covers all materials. A portion of the proceeds is used to restore native habitats locally in Doylestown!
Interested in what other programs & workshops for homeowners the Winkler’s and I will be partnering together for? This Homeowner’s Series will include:
- June 28th, 10-11:30am – Actions to Protect Native Birds
- July 18th, 10-11:30am – Protecting Pollinators with Native Host & Nectar Plants
- August 1st, 9:30-11:30am – Summer Foraging: A Focus on Invasive Plant Removal and Culinary Use
- September 13th, 10-11:30am – Late Season Pollinator Resources
- October 10th, 10-11:30am – Providing for Migratory Birds: Focus on Feeders and Habitats