Are you part of a club, organization, or school (including homeschool!) group that’s looking for an enthusiastic, flexible and interactive speaker to present about nature related topics?
I can offer several different programs at your location! Choose from varying program topics, presentation lengths, activities, and more! All presentations can be made to fit any age group from Kindergarten to Adult.
Price starts at $50* depending on program length and activity add-ons.
- Ecology of the American Southwest
- Ecology of the African Savannah – A Closer look at Kenya
- Ecology of the Ancient City of Athens and the Agean Sea
- Climate Change VS. Bird Populations
- Birding from Home
- Everything’s Connected! – A look at Ecosystem Interconnections
- Tree Huggers – A look at Tree ID and Importance
- Care of Magical Creatures OR Herbology (a unique take on the class from the Harry Potter series)
- A Walk in the Woods – Get Connected with the Natural World Around You!
- Flower Power – Plant and Art Therapy
- Conservation Photography – The Science, the Technology, and the Art!
- Wet & Wild Watersheds
- Home School Special – A new, interactive environmental science lesson brought to your child each week! Perfect for a fun day of science or a weekly lesson (will come to your location!). *Price starts at $20/child for a weekly 1 hour class.
- 45 minutes (perfect for one class length)
- 1- 1.5 hours (great for club/organization meetings)
- Full day (good for festivals, professional development, school programs, etc…) –
Activities: (Presentation Add-Ons)
- DIY Suet feeders
- DIY Seed Balls
- DIY Butterfly Feeders
- Flower Pot decorating
- Photo walks
- Plant ID hikes
- Ecological Games
- … and more!
Interested in having me come and speak to your group? Contact me by filling out this form below with the requested date, time, topic and location. I will be in touch to confirm and finalize details.
“What an engaging presenter! Multi-talented! Marissa brings a wealth of knowledge and experiences to her presentations. My students were fully engaged and excited to learn when Marissa presented a lesson to my third graders. “
-Lori Helkowski, teacher at Snyder-Girotti Elementary School in Bristol School District
“Marissa is such an energetic presenter! She adds the excitement of science and nature into our Wizarding Camps and our Wizarding for Adults programs. her exuberance makes her presentation engaging, fun, and informative. Our wizarding students, of all ages, enjoy every moment!”
-Melissa Jay, Coordinator of Education at Mercer Museum & Fonthill Castle
- Certified National Geographic Educator
- B.S. in Management & Wildlife Conservation – Delaware Valley University ’14
- Certified Project WILD
- Certified Mastery of Trees, Shrubs and Conifers with Longwood Gardens
- Certified Tree Tender with the PA Horticultural Society
- Program Coordinator & Educator with the Bucks County Audubon Society