Looking for a fun, engaging way to relax, get some art therapy, AND learn something?
Each “Artsy Naturalist” session features a brief, interactive presentation to discover more about the natural world, followed by a trendy, interactive, hands-on, take-home project that helps you connect to the topic! All sessions are BYOB.
Click here for my DIY Night Themes & Schedule.
“The Artsy Naturalist” DIY Night Example Themes
*Space Limited in Each Workshop!, so be sure to register you and your friends early!
- Creating a Universe | Galaxy Print Wine Glass (or Candle holder) Painting | $25/person
- Planting Seeds and Establishing Roots | Seasonal Terrarium Building | $30/person
- Botanical Inspiration Night | Clay Leaf Desktop Dish | $25/person
- Botanical Inspiration Night II | Tree Rings Ink Print | $20/person
- Botanical Inspiration Night III | Watercolor & Pastel Relief Succulent | $20/person
- The Smells of Summer | Herbal Insect Repellent Candle | $25/person
- A Home for Feathered Friends | Bird House Decorating | $25/person
- Flower Power | Flower Arranging | $45/person
- Art-oma Therapy | Essential Oil Wax Melts | $20/person
- …and more! Stay tuned on my Events page for more details of upcoming DIY Nights.