Learn about various environmental concepts such as Wildlife Behavior, Sustainability, Native Plants, Pollinators, Habitat Restoration, Personal Eco-Actions, The Art of Ecology Projects, and so much more! Have something you’re interested in learning more about? Let me know!
Blog Archives (most recent first):
- 2019 Year in Review
- Spring Garden with Bulbs
- Squirrel Awareness Month!
- Galaxy – What’s in one?
- Birds Vs. Climate Change
- Clean Water for All!
- Beach Plant Adaptations
- Pollination & Relationships
- Create Bird Friendly Space
- The Benefits of Trees
- Malacology – SNAILS!
- Citizen Science for All!
- Orchids – A Tricky Flower
- An Edible Flower Garden
- Birds & Winter Adaptations
- Living Coral – 2019 Color
- Zero Waste Artistry
- NatGeoEducator Certification
- Tyler State Park Pollinator Habitat Restoration Project – A reflection
- Keep your garden happy all year!
- Skin may be different – but that’s not bad!
- Work with Nature – Not Against It
- Top 10 Reasons to Conserve Wildlife
- How often do you bathe…. forest bathe?
- “Heart & Soul” – A Photo Project Looking at Animal and Habitat Relationships
- Doctor Fish at Vouliagmeni Lake!
- I love the ocean. Why is that?
- Pollinator Week 2018
- Beautifully Built Bird Beaks
- Butterflies: Add Color to your Garden
- The Water available for Use
- Of Being a Christian AND Scientist – A look at God’s hand in nature.
- Make a pollinator friendly garden!
- Snakes- Maybe scary, but important!
- Rescuing Wildlife – Do it or Not?
- Flowers that Burn the Snow
- Plants that eat more than sunlight!
- Does anything Grow in Winter?
- Animal Evidence
- Sunrise & Sunset Painted Skies.
- Owls – More than just cute, fluffy birdies
- How do tiny birds survive the cold winter?
- Giraffes and baby elephants – Kenya’s finest!
- Why do we see purple and red in plants, but rarely blue?
- Protecting a Flamboyance
- Plants make people happy. Science or Opinion?
- How can life still occur in the deserts of Southwest United States?
- How do Chipmunks show their personality?
- Who is behind the Art of Ecology?