Learn about various environmental concepts such as Wildlife Behavior, Sustainability, Native Plants, Pollinators, Habitat Restoration, Personal Environmental Actions, The Art of Ecology Projects, and so much more! Have something you’re interested in learning more about? Let me know!
Blog Archives (most recent first):
- An Edible Flower Garden and it’s Benefits
- Keeping Feathered Friends Happy – Especially in the Winter
- Living Coral – Color of the Year
- On the Path to Zero Waste Artistry
- National Geographic Educator Certification – Another Reflection
- Tyler State Park Pollinator Habitat Restoration Project – A reflection
- Keep your garden happy all year long by overwintering!
- Skin may be different – but that’s not bad!
- Work with Nature – Not Against It
- Top 10 Reasons to Conserve Wildlife
- How often do you bathe…. forest bathe?
- “Heart & Soul” – A Photo Project Looking at Animal and Habitat Relationships
- Doctor Fish, Sulfur Water, and More – all at Vouliagmeni Lake!
- Sooo…. You may have noticed that I love the ocean. Why is that?
- Pollinator Week 2018
- Beautifully Built Bird Beaks
- Butterflies: How to Add Extra Color to your Garden
- How much water is ACTUALLY available for our use?
- Of Being a Christian AND Scientist – A look at God’s hand in nature.
- It’s finally gardening season – make it pollinator friendly!
- Snakes- Maybe not your cup of tea, but SUPER important!
- To rescue or not to rescue – that is the question…
- Burn through the snow – what flowers can do that we wish we could!
- Plants that eat more than sunlight!
- It’s Winter. What’s growing beneath our feet?
- “There’s always evidence.” -especially with mammals
- Beautifully painted sunrises are just “leftover” skies.
- Owls – More than just cute, fluffy birdies
- How do tiny birds survive the cold winter?
- Giraffes and baby elephants – Kenya’s finest!
- Why do we see purple and red in plants, but rarely blue?
- Protecting a Flamboyance
- Plants make people happy. Science or Opinion?
- How can life still occur in the deserts of Southwest United States?
- How do Chipmunks show their personality?
- Who is behind the Art of Ecology?