The Art of Ecology builds visual connections between people and the natural world we’re a part of by blending the arts and environmental sciences. While we always have so much fun during the programs designed to get your creative juices flowing while also teaching you about the marvelous ecosystems around us, you may not be local or not have a schedule that lines up with when the programs are scheduled. That doesn’t mean you have to miss out though!
The Art of Ecology offers a handful of programs as a “Workshop in a Box”. Each box contains the materials and instructions needed to create your project and is delivered straight to you! Introduce yourself to the world of herbalism and foraging with this Foraged Cocktails Workshop in a Box.
What’s Included in the Air Plant Workshop in a Box kit?
Create unique, handcrafted, locally foraged, and absolutely delicious cocktails that celebrate the natural world and the seasonal bounty it provides! Perfect for date night, a celebration, or a unique experience.
- 1 Infusion jar
- Blended, locally foraged dried herbs to make your seasonal cocktail (Winter – Pine Hot Toddy, Spring – Cloverjito, Summer – Mugwort Vodka Lemonade, Fall – Cedar Whiskey (may change slightly based on what herbs are available at the time)). A variety of herbs may be required to make each drink.
- Herbal descriptions & Materia Medica cards for each herb (location foraged, medicinal benefits, nutritional benefits, & ecosystem role of each plant)
- Cocktail/Mocktail recipe instructions & QR code to a video tutorial
- Surprise “The Art of Ecology” sticker merch
- “Trails-to-Tasting: Foraging Guide & Recipe Book” (optional add-on – $20)
Price per Foraged Cocktail “Workshop in a Box” is $45 (includes free shipping!). A portion of the proceeds is donated back to wildlife conservation & habitat preservation efforts. Box ships within 7 business days of ordering. Please note, each box will include only seasonal herbs. Alcohol is not provided.
Explore other DIY nature-themed projects and upcoming programs HERE.